Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I am so tired..

I don't know what is wrong with me at the moment, I am so tired. I know I have had a couple of nights where I havent slept at all, but I have slept during the day to catch up..but I did sleep last night for 10 hours. I have been up for 4 hours and I am now so tired I could just fall asleep here at the lappy..

I think I am going to head off to bed for a catnap, hopefully that will make me feel better.. although that is once I have stopped raiding the fridge for the Haslet in there - I can't get enough of it at the moment..lol. And for my american readers Haslet is a meat product that comes in slices, rather like ham. Here is a link which describes it better - haslet

On another note I had notification that my appointment that I went to a fortnight ago was successful, so that is a worry off my mind now till 18mths time.

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...