Thursday, December 28, 2006

Ugh, where's my bed..

For the first year since I can remember I have actually got a sickness bug during the time between Christmas and New Year. Woke up in the early hours of this morning choking and then unfortunately I then threw up everywhere, and I mean everywhere. Heck it must have been bad even D woke up and got me a drink..lol

Still feeling rather fragile and I intend on taking it easy, I have managed to keep some dried toast down but the yoghurt I just ate is definately showing signs of not wanting to stay put.. :-(

Today is definately going to be a slow and quiet day.

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...