Had a lay in this morning which was nice. The animals could obviously sense that I didn't feel well so they stayed asleep, bless them.
We had no sign of the thunderstorms here in Kent, that the rest of the country had been having yesterday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.
Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...
-
Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...
-
Hello campers, yep I have returned..lol. I hadn't forgotten about the blog I just kept forgetting to write in it..lol. So as part of my...
-
Yesterday I had to make a heartbreaking decision, and one I was hoping I wouldn't have to make. Sadly my darling 20yr old cat Smudge is ...
No comments:
Post a Comment