Tuesday, April 24, 2007

OMG I am behind..

Oh b****** I have just checked my list for when my exchanges have to go out and I am now up the creek without a paddle..eek!!

My House with a Landscape Needlework exchange piece was supposed to be out on the 16th of this month - what the heck happened. Gods know what I was thinking of and what date I was thinking of. Oooh b*******. I think someone is going to have to get her act together VERY quickly and invest in some smoking needles... But first I think emails to the organiser and recipient of this exchange deserve emails from me. I think they might be wondering what has happened to the exchange piece from me. All I can say is I AM SO SORRY!!!

At least the other one that is due at the end of the month is almost done. That one is going to be able to go out on time..

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...