Sunday, February 11, 2007

39 today ..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

39years ago today in Farnborough Hospital a wee lassie was born at 17.55pm to B. And that wee lassie was me Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The year I was born my mum's hospital room was full of daffodils, and I actually have a bunch of daffodils, that I cut from my front garden, sitting in one of mum's vases on the middle of my dining room table - these are for mum Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here's to another 39 years, and hopefully this is now the start of my new life. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...