Monday, February 05, 2007

Baby its cold...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The weather here is certainly taking another turn for the worse. I do wish it would decide whether its going to be nice and sunny or grey and blooming freezing. My poor heating is on and off like a yoyo. At the moment it is off but I am just about to switch it on as I cannot stitch with cold hands, although it would probably help if I put a cardigan on and not just be wearing a tshirt and jeans..Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting They are forecasting snow for this week so that should be interesting, especially as the poor daffodil bulbs are almost flowering. I even have crocuses in full bloom out the front too.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I would also like to say thank you to everyone that commented on my last post, they really mean so much to me.

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...