Thursday, December 18, 2008

Has it really been that long...

Yikes I just checked the last time I updated this blog and realised it was September..eeeps!!! What the heck happened to the time?, it seems to have flown by.

Well not a lot has happened really, we've been on holiday to Dorset in a lovely cottage, in a lovely little village called Burton Bradstock. Amycat has turned 9yrs and Jetty (dog) is fast approaching his 5th birthday (20th December). My health has been up and down like a yoyo, had a bad bout of flu about 6 weeks ago which left me with a terrible cough that I just couldn't shift, and still can't. I've now got a horrible cold/bug/lurgy thing that is dragging me down..ugh!!!

The living room has finally been decorated after D started it back in March of this year, and I have my new kitchen that I have waited 16 years for. Although that didn't come with it's problems - various leaks in the sink area, kitchen units not turning up on time and then when they did arrive we got two lots (kind of like a buy one get one free!). They had lost our original order, it had got lost in transit somewhere so they sent a replacement kitchen and lo and behold when that was delivered the original kitchen was delivered as well..oh joy!!!

I am now looking forward to next year being a little bit uneventful..

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...