Hiya, yep it's me. I really can't believe I haven't been on here since 2009 - how time flies when you are having fun NOT!!!!
I'm still stitching, I had lost my stitching mojo for a while but it finally came back.
Here's what I have been working on, on and off.. This isn't the most uptodate picture but it is one I have on the computer. Will post an uptodate one tomorrow.
Wow I do have a lot to update you all about..but I'm afraid that is going to have to be at a later date now I have decided that I am going to get back into my blog again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.
Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...
-
Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...
-
Hello campers, yep I have returned..lol. I hadn't forgotten about the blog I just kept forgetting to write in it..lol. So as part of my...
-
Yesterday I had to make a heartbreaking decision, and one I was hoping I wouldn't have to make. Sadly my darling 20yr old cat Smudge is ...

No comments:
Post a Comment