Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Am returning again like the prodigal daughter...lol

Hiya, yep it's me. I really can't believe I haven't been on here since 2009 - how time flies when you are having fun NOT!!!!

I'm still stitching, I had lost my stitching mojo for a while but it finally came back.

Here's what I have been working on, on and off.. This isn't the most uptodate picture but it is one I have on the computer. Will post an uptodate one tomorrow.


Wow I do have a lot to update you all about..but I'm afraid that is going to have to be at a later date now I have decided that I am going to get back into my blog again.




No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...