Thursday, September 07, 2006

Just a wee post ...plus photos

Haven't been around much and a couple of people have been worrying about me - sorry to be quiet, I just haven't really felt motivated to do anything stitching wise or even anything else come to think of it so the computer really hasn't been switched on that much. I didn't realise I had left it so long between the last blog...oops.. I'm a couple of days behind with sending out my exchange but I have got my rear into gear and it will be sent out first thing tomorrow :) I just feel that I have let my exchange partner down .. I really cannot seem to stick to flipping deadlines for some reason or other.

Anyway a few photos to brighten up my blog...

The first two are of the wasps nest that had taken residence in my redcurrant bush a few weeks ago. It has gone now thankfully..



These are just a few random ones that I have taken recently...enjoy


Piccie of the two mushrooms growing at the bottom of the garden. Click to enlarge :)



Some tomatoes from the garden :)

Ollie in his bush in the garden, the same one that the wasp nest decided to make a home in..


Here are some photo's of the house exchange that I was in on the SBEB board.

This is the piece I stitched for Paula, I finished it as a flat fold, and I was really pleased as it was the first time I had ever done this finish..

The design is from The Brown House Studio


This is the lovely exchange piece I received from Karoline on the SBEB board. It was funny really as we had used the same design fabric to back the flat folds..



Thank you once again for worrying about me.. Barbara I have popped an email over to you..

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...