Monday, May 28, 2007

I'm finally back..



Life at Chez Bears is now returning back to some normality finally, and the tumbleweed is now starting to blow away..lol

Thank you for bearing with me everyone, and the little nudges in the right directions from some.

Well we seem to be on a spending phase at the moment which isn't a bad thing for me, especially as I like spending someone elses money..
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


The new double glazed windows have been ordered and they are going to be done at the end of June while D is on holiday from work. All that needs doing when they are done is the front of the house needs to be repainted and the wee fence at the front painted too.

We are also redesigning our garden too this year, one half of it is going to be part lawn and a veggie patch, and t'other half is going to be semi mediteranean with gravel and drought resistant plants. We are getting new patio furniture too, and D has got two new sheds which he can put all his bits and bobs in that are cluttering p the patio at the moment. The patio is looking like a flower display at the moment as I have all the plants and seedlings on there. Mainly because I have nowhere else to put them..

We went to a our local garden show this weekend and brought some more specific type plants for the garden. I wanted to get a rose bush to remember mum by, and found this beautiful rose bush called "Remember Me"





Also I got a rose called "Twice in a Blue Moon" which mum absolutely adored when she was alive.



I also managed to get a couple of other plants for the garden too which I was pleased about.

And then yesterday the washing machine died on me. Well I say died, it hung on for grim death but I had to put it out of its misery. We had soap suds everywhere, and the programmer thingy had died too. Still it meant the floor in the kitchen had a good wash.. Anyway poor D had to dig deep for his credit card and we ended up ordering a washing machine online. But at least I got the one I wanted and I didn't get any arguement either..so that was an added bonus.

While I have been absent from here I have been catching up with my exchanges, which unfortunately I had got behind on. But I can say now that they are going into the post this week and will be with their respective partners very soon. Now I can breathe a very large sigh of relief and make a start on D's mum and dads Golden Wedding anniversary present.

Now back to the stitching..


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...