Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Eeeks too many posts..

Thank gods for Google Reader, although it isn't my favourite piece of programme at the moment. I have over 850 blogs to read but it is also telling me there are at least 3360 odd posts to get through..

Gods knows how I am going to do this and I do so want to read everyone's blogs. I think I shall have to take a whole day or two to read them all..

So please bear with me if I haven't read your blog or commented, I will read them all I promise - although I can't say I will comment on every single one, I will end up with writers cramp if I do :-)

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...