Thursday, May 01, 2008

A pondering on nails...

How come nails only grow a certain length before they blooming snap or break.? My nails don't seem to get very far on the growth stage at the moment. Oh don't get me wrong I do actually have reasonable length nails now. Which is surprising considering for 39 years I used to bite them down to nothing. And now I haven't bitten for over a year. But I have now got two nails that have broken down to nothing within the past two days. I wouldn't mind if I bit them still but I file them regularly and put nail strengthener on them every other day..grr!!

Ok that's my rant over..

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...