Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Sad news..

Sadly I am writing this post with a heavy heart as I haven't felt up to telling anyone 'till now... The expected addition to the family that we were due to get in February/March of next year sadly is not going to happen.

Just over a week ago the spotting I was getting unfortunately turned into a lot more than that even with resting as told by the dr..

Anyway the upshot of this is, after a lengthy discussion with D and a few heated words, I am now awaiting a date to go into hospital where I will be sterilised

everyone for bearing with me while I was going through this even though no-one knew what had happened, but I was rather up and down in my posting and keeping this blog uptodate..

And to the reader from Barnsley, feel free to ring up the local hospitals and my dr's which I know you won't hesitate to do when you read this, especially as you have been known to do this in the past, but unfortunately you won't get any information from them about this from them.

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...