For the first year since I can remember I have actually got a sickness bug during the time between Christmas and New Year. Woke up in the early hours of this morning choking and then unfortunately I then threw up everywhere, and I mean everywhere. Heck it must have been bad even D woke up and got me a drink..lol
Still feeling rather fragile and I intend on taking it easy, I have managed to keep some dried toast down but the yoghurt I just ate is definately showing signs of not wanting to stay put.. :-(
Today is definately going to be a slow and quiet day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.
Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...
-
Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...
-
Hello campers, yep I have returned..lol. I hadn't forgotten about the blog I just kept forgetting to write in it..lol. So as part of my...
-
Yesterday I had to make a heartbreaking decision, and one I was hoping I wouldn't have to make. Sadly my darling 20yr old cat Smudge is ...
No comments:
Post a Comment