Saturday, December 30, 2006

Updated blog template..

It still needs a bit of work, I am not too happy with the links colours but as yet I haven't found a colour that suits.. I am working on it.

As you can see this is what I have been up to while I was without my wireless connection. I stupidly broke my USB dongle thingy for the laptop and had to wait a couple of days before I could get myself up and running properly.

Can't say I did much stitching though, although I did sort out what I was going to be doing for the next exchange so that's something :-)

Hope you like the new template.. Any comments on how it can be improved would be appreciated :-)

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...