Friday, December 08, 2006

Funeral over and done with now..life can get back to normal I hope..

Well mum is at peace now, and hopefully I can start living again. I have been in limbo for the past two weeks and am still feeling a bit like its not real but I am going to try and throw myself into the christmas period.

We are off to get the tree later this morning, once I have managed to drag myself into the shower, at either our local farm up the road or the local garden centre, bit miffed though as I think they have shut the craft section down so can't browse in there. But I can ooh and aaah over their christmas section, and hopefully buy our regular supply of fruit pies at Lime Tree pantry there

Went to Bluewater yesterday as I have just discovered Virgin Vie and I have fallen in love with their new perfume Fantasia..mmmm. DH said he would treat me to cheer me up after the last couple of weeks, and boy was I spoilt but I have to wait till Christmas to get the pressies..

It still feels weird as I only have one special card to buy this year now and thats for D. None for my nan or my mum..:( Might get a card to place where her ashes will be scattered in the churchyard up the road. Have to go to pick up mums’ ashes this afternoon, wow I can’t believe they are ready so soon, then have an appointment with the solicitor to sort out this darn will..ugh!!

And D is going to Gravesend on his own while I am in Gillingham, gods knows what he will end up buying..lol Hope everyone is doing okay..hopefully I can be around a bit more from next week onwards..

Thank you to everyone for your lovely comments over the past couple of week on mums' passing, they have been a tremendous comfort for me, and I have appreciated every single one of them..

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...