Friday, December 22, 2006

Pics of flowers from Mum's funeral - pic intensive.

Finally I have got round to loading up the pictures of the flowers that were at Mums funeral. All in all she did really well for flowers :-)

I have had them out in the garden, laying on the patio, now for about 3 weeks and they have finally decided to die off. I think the frost has got them..lol I did managed to salvage a lot to put in vases around the living room over the past three weeks which has been nice. The last lot are on the windowsill for Christmas, so in some respect Mum will be with me over the Christmas period.






These are the flowers that I had made up for Mum and they went on top of the coffin...












No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...