Monday, March 05, 2007

Some good news finally...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting DH came home the other day with some fantastic news. He has got promotion at his bank. He has finally got the recognition that he deserves after nearly 30 years at HSBC bank.

D is going to be a Corporate Account Manager and gets all the perks that come with it too, like payrise, a Blackberry (no I don't mean the fruit kind either..), executive business lunches etc.. I won't recognise my DH after a few weeks. Although he was bouncing around like Tigger when he came home with the good news. I was so pleased for him, he has worked so hard for the bank and never got any thanks so to speak for all his work he does. And now it has all paid off..

Maybe now things are starting to look up and this is the start of a new life for both of us.

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...