Monday, March 05, 2007

Fancy nails..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting On Friday I went out with my friend A to Dartford for the day to have my nails professionally done. Not a major achievement for some people but one for me, especially as I have a fear of going out to crowded places and new areas, and with someone that isn't a close friend or family.

We had a great time and I treated myself to a new handbag as well as having my nails done. I loved them although I find it hard to type and do various things, like stitching, with them but I will get used to them eventually..


*Photo's clickable*

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...