Friday, July 13, 2007

Meme...

I shamelessly "borrowed" this meme from The Negligent Mommy

Two Names You Go by:
  • Natty
  • Oggy

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
  • T-shirt
  • Chocolate - I was making brownies and the chocolate spilt down my top while I was licking the bowl..

Two Things You Would Want (or have) in a Relationship:
  • Love
  • Respect

Two of Your Favorite Things to do:
  • Reading
  • Sleeping

Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
  • To be able to talk to my mum and tell her I love her and miss her so very much
  • To be able to say no more often

Two people who will fill this out:
  • I have no idea..

Two things you did last night:
  • Watched Big Brother on t.v.
  • Played on the internet

Two things you ate yesterday:
  • Slice of apple pie
  • Marinated Chicken

Two people you Last Talked To:
  • D (my DH)
  • H (my neighbour)

Things You're doing this week/weekend:
  • Going to the cemetary (it's mum's birthday on Saturday and I want to put flowers there)
  • Going to the annual County Show

Two longest car rides:
  • Gretna, Scotland
  • Cornwall

Two Favorite Holidays:

  • Yule
  • Samhain (Halloween)

If you borrow this for your blog then let me know in comments so I can be nosey..

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...