Monday, October 01, 2007

A sad day..

Today has felt so unreal.

After waking up to an email from a very close friend S to say that her mum was in hospital and would I send positive vibes. I get a phone call to say that she is now in ICU on a ventilator and the Dr's think she has a blockage or something in her abdomen. So of course I wait by the phone for the day. S rings me, I ring S and get updates that way.

Then tonight I make that phone call. How I wish I hadn't. Sadly S's mum S has passed away. OMG how can this be I ask myself, she only went in with stomach pains and coughing up blood. S has been like a mother to me since my mum died last year, and here we are nearly a year later..

My thoughts are with S and her family.

*it doesnt help that S's mum also has the same initial..ahhh!!*

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...