Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Ugh @ Royal Mail..

And it still continues. Royal Mail are holding the country to ransom, as per usual. This is getting ridiculous, how can one company do this. Well it seems that RM can..

I am not going to go into the whys and wherefores and my feelings on the RM strike, but one thing I will say is if they worked in any other environment then they would not be allowed to do this. I mean if my D left work early because he had done his job he would not expect to be paid for the time he was not at at work, yet this is one of the points that RM are striking over- they want to be paid for going home early. Hmmmm

Now I am off to try and post a parcel while the strike is on one of its days off, until Monday of next week. Fingers crossed it gets delivered.

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...