Friday, March 28, 2008

Ack I've been terribly remiss..

I can't believe it's been nearly a month since my last post - where has the time gone? Oh yep I know, I've been ill on and off. Maybe April will be a better month healthwise, it better be I have so much I need to do - housework, decorating (oh wait that's D's job!) and planting up my seeds for the garden.

I have been productive though. I have read Elizabeth Bunce's A Curse Dark As Gold. It arrived in the 9am post and I was still reading it at 2pm. I just couldn't put it down. I thought it was very well written and certainly had me gripped. It also helps that it is written by the lovely Greensleeves over at one of the stitching forums. Oooh I can say I know a real life author, even if it is through an online community forum :-) Hey it's better than nothing.

And if you haven't already read Curse, I sincerely suggest you get yourself over to Amazon and place an order for one.

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...