Wednesday, March 05, 2008

March sunshine..

Oh how I love the spring. The weather outside is a glorious day - the sun is shining and the sky is as blue as can be. But boy is there a bite in the air..lol. I had to wear a scarf while I was doing various chores in town this morning. But it was lovely to see everyone's spirits were happy, it's almost as though the sorrows of winter had been wiped away from everyone in town today. I even found myself smiling to people and shock horrors I even got smiles returned, unheard of in this day and age in town..lol

I have freshly cut daffodils, from my garden, on the dining room table and washing blowing on the line in the garden. You couldn't ask for a more perfect day :-)

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...