Wednesday, August 22, 2007

In a funk..

What on earth is the matter with me.. Since D has gone back to work from his sick leave I cannot get myself going. I have not been getting out of bed until gone 3pm, sometimes not even until D is due home. Then it's a mad rush in the shower so that I am dressed etc before he gets home.

I can see myself heading for another funk again, that's if I have even got out of my last funk... It's funny really as I was talking to D last night about what my Dr had put in my notes regarding when he keeps seeing me - I have good self care.. I was wondering whether I had to turn up with dirty hair and unkempt clothes or whether it was normal for me to take a bit of care when I was seeing the Dr. Then D hit it on the head - it's a mask!! When I dress myself to look nice when I go out or see people I do hide behind my clothes etc. It's as though looking nice detracts away from how I am really feeling. Oh sometimes I am doing okay and other times I am just hiding.

Maybe it's just the weather...

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...