Saturday, August 25, 2007

Woohoo it's sunny..

Ok so it's a daft title but hey it's true.. It is sunny outside, in fact it's actually quite hot. I could feel the sun burning the back of my neck earlier while I was hanging the washing out on the line.

Aah to see the washing on the line again..what heaven that is. :-)

It's the last bank holiday of the year and finally the gods and goddesses are shining on us - the sun is out. And they are even forecasting a nice bank holiday for a change. Gods help those out driving on the motorways the next couple of days, I can imagine it will be mayhem.

D is off playing choochoo's, I am hoping he will be fine and doesn't do too much. I'm not sure if he has fully recovered from his recent bout of sickness yet. He'll probably come home and flake out in front of the t.v. for the evening.. :-)

I am going to pop up to the farm to pick up some bits and pieces, I might even have a mooch around the animal section. Who knows I may even buy some feed and be "young" again and feed the goats. :-)

*must load the photo's that I have taken of my vegetables grown in the garden before I forget*

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...