Friday, October 27, 2006

I give in - its cold!!


I have persevered for ages now and have been ever so good and haven't put the central heating on or succumb to wearing winter clothes. BUT I am afraid I am going to have to change clothes today. I stupidly thought as the sun was shining that it would be reasonably warm and I could get away with a heavier summer skirt and a longish sleeved tshirt - how wrong I was. I am sitting on the sofa getting colder and colder..even have goosebumps on my legs. So off I go to put a warm pair of jeans and a tshirt and thinnish jumper on. Oh and mustn't forget socks as my feet are now freezing.. I may even have to give in and put one radiator on downstairs in the living room - I am still thinking about this..lol

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...