Monday, October 23, 2006

I have been a bad blogger..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ack, I have been a bad blogger the past few weeks. For some reason I haven't felt like putting anything down but hopefully that has all changed, especially as I have lots of pics to show from my holiday and exchanges. I've also got a couple new ones of Jet and Amy to put up as well as a couple of tales of their antics lately. So my next post will be the holiday pictures with a few bits written up about them, then I'll update with photos of exchanges I have received and sent and then life at Chez Bears.

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...