Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Hap[y Halloween


(image shamelessly stolen from MamakBear's blog)

Just a short post to wish everyone a Happy Halloween. We haven't done much for Halloween this year so it's been rather a quiet one. I did do a ritual in honour of my departed loved ones which has left me a bit drained for some reason. I suspect it might have something to do with me feeling slightly lethargic all day...

I am going to sit and watch the last piece of Most Haunted Live tonight, although I don't know what has been happening as I have missed the previous two nights. But I can enjoy tonights viewing just the same and hope I don't get the spookies while watching. I have just noticed that this programme is being broadcast to the States tonight as well..wow how cool is that..

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...