Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Flowers of spring..

The spring flowers are in an abundance in the front garden - daffodils and crocuses aplenty. The red robin bush is almost in flower, it's absolutely full of new shoots and buds. And the pink rose bush is creating new shoots galore. Everything else is still a wee bit dormant, they take a little bit longer to come into life.

Here's a photo of the daffodils that I picked from the front garden, as well as in the corner of the picture my birthday pressie - a weather station gadget which I am absolutely smitten with. Oh and the meerkat ornament was D's birthday present as he is gaga over meerkats ever since he saw Meerkat Manor and The Lion King's Timon..lol



And here's the bouquet that D had sent to me on Monday - it's a bit squashed as it hadn't long been unpacked. It is in full bloom glory now on the dining table and smells gorgeous.



I think I might sit in the sun on the sofa, this afternoon, and do some stitching while watching a film on the t.v.

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...