Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Shoot me now...

Photobucket

I don't believe it - ooh why does this sound like a Victor Meldrew (One Foot in the Grave) moment, hmm!!!

Well the third thing has happened - they say things happen in threes and this was a biggy. My 300gb external hard drive has died!! I don't know how as it was working last time I used it Photobucket, one minute it was working happily and the next "dead".

As you can imagine I am not a happy bunny, especially as I had a lot of word documents and emails saved on there. I also had over 8gb of music which I had downloaded onto there.

But the most annoying thing is that I had over 2 years (2006 and 2007) worth of "The Gift of Stitching", which is really made me mad as I didn't burn them onto a cd at the end of each year. But I have just looked at their website and you can purchase a year's bundle of back issues for $18.00. So I shall have to buy the two years bundles - $36.00. And this time I will make sure I copy them onto a cd. So now I have to creep to D to see if he will let me borrow the CC, although I think he might be a bit hesitant especially as I have the laptop payment on there at the moment.. Oh well at least I can download the back issues as a whole bundle so that is something I suppose.

Is this it now - they say things happen in threes and this has certainly been the case recently.

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...