Monday, May 15, 2006

Ack where did the weekend go?

Well its Monday once again, and yet again I have lost the weekend - did someone take it away while I was not looking..? If so can they give it back..lol

I haven't got a lot to say about the weekend as it passed in a blur, most of it I was suffering with a horrible migraine that didn't want to go away. I think it had a lot to do with the horrendous thunderstorm that we had Saturday evening. I even had to turn the computer and cable modem off, thank gods I did - the power surges we got were unbelievable. At last count I think we were heading towards 10 in under half an hour.. I was so glad when the storm passed.

D and I had a discussion over guess what??? Yep it was none other than money..Well that's nothing new then is it. I asked him if he could possibly let me have a couple of hundred to get some new summer clothes and underwear.. You would have thought I had asked him to walk on hot coals. When he came up with his usual comment of that he hadnt got the money to lend me, stupid me told him that I had seen his bank accounts and I knew damn well he had the money squirreled away in various bank accounts. Blimey we could have paid our mortgage completely off with the amount he is squirrelling away. Anyway after a bit of a heated debate we compromised..lol. He is actually lending me the money to go clothes shopping hopefully this coming weekend. Well I did have a good arguement, besides I said that if I wasnt paying off prior debts I wouldnt be so broke, also I had lost weight and all last years summer clothes do not fit at all. Well it is all for D's benefit, if I am happy then he is happy.. Well thats my thinking anyway. Besides I am looking forward to getting some new underwear..and making him squirm by asking him in the shop if he likes the stuff or not..hehehee.

Yesterday I spent most of the afternoon on the sofa watching Celebrity Soccer on Sky One. I can't believe I am actually watching football at the moment - so far I have watched nearly every charity football game that has been on over the past month. I wonder if I am turning into a closet footy fan..lol

So that was my really exciting weekend...lol

My mood ~~~~

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...