Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Aaaah who's the twit in this house..

Yep me.. lol.

I thought a surveyor was coming around from the french door people this morning at 8am, so I am up and out of bed by 7.45am and all ready for the man to turn up at the time arranged. But nope no sign of him at 8am - there's me sitting at home like a bit of a lemon. And after a couple of hours, and an email to D it suddenly dawns on me the surveyor is coming at 8pm tonight..

Gods I do feel a wally..lol

Well at least I think they meant 8pm.. Otherwise tomorrow I will be on the phone to them wondering where they were..

So I am going to hunt out something to eat and something warm for my feet as its blooming freezing here, and curl up on the sofa and watch "Mum's on Strike"

It is May isnt it, we havent fast forwarded to November and no-one has told me...

My mood ~~~

*edited to put May as I thought it was June..aaaaaaah not a good day at all..lol*

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...