Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Oh no I have it bad..someone take me away now..

I am addicted to Big Brother and Big Brother's Big Mouth..oh my god I never though I would ever hear myself say that ever. Ack!!! Is there some kind of thing I can take for this horrible affliction? Do they have anonymous clubs or something..? I also think I am strangely getting drawn to Russell Brand., the presenter of Big Brother's Big Mouth...ack! Now that is sad..please someone help me.. Am I strong enough to go through 12 weeks of this, will I need comprehensive therapy at the end of it.. Will I last till the next Big Brother? Oooh questions questions..

*My name is >>>>> and I a Big Brother addict..*

My mood ~~~

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...