Thursday, May 11, 2006

Aaaah..deadlines...eeeks!!

I am a bad girl.. I have got to stitch all afternoon today and best part of the day tomorrow as I havent put together my exchange for "Melanies Exchange" on the SBEB board.. OMG someone shoot me. I dont even know how it got missed amongst my exchange pieces to do.. I really think I am going to have to put the exchange deadline dates on here in the side panel, at least that way I have no way of forgetting them or misplacing the piece. I suppose the good news is that I have finished the stitching so all I have to do is just put it together, and I have the plan of what I am going to do with it, so I suppose its not that bad when you look at it logically. Its just tomorrow is the deadline and it really has to go then, I refuse to NOT send it out on that day..lol

Still it gives me an opportunity to forget about my monthly pains..well forget them as much as I can with cramps that are killing me..lol.

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...