Monday, July 10, 2006

I'm going back to school..

Yep, I am going back to college after being away from eduction for 20 years.. Oooh scarey!!

I have signed up for a course at my local college - Belly Dancing..eeks!! I think I must have been mad when I was doing this. Actually I blame a programme I watched on t.v. before I went to the Dr's this afternoon, and it was all about this woman that took up belly dancing after her husband had lost interest in her.

Anyway next thing I knew I had signed up and paid for the course while I was out.. So that will be something to tell my therapist when I see her next - as of September I toddle off to college one day a week for 15 weeks for a couple of hours. Well its a way of getting fit and toning up my body, and funnily enough D was very enthusiastic about it when I told him tonight.

I've also been looking at a couple of other courses to do at the beginning of next year..

Wow I really cant believe I have actually done this - a few months ago you wouldnt have got me even thinking about this. How things have moved on..

*thinking to myself why did I have my nails done today too, I can't type..lol

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...