Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Someone shoot the sun for me..

Please!! Take it out the sky and dont let it come back for at least a year.. No seriously, I am absolutely shattered in this heat, it is really starting to get to me now. My garden is registering a temperature of 50 deg, which is a staggering 122 deg farenheight..ack is that even a normal temperature.. Apparently Kent has been registering temperatures of 34 deg 93.2, and tomorrow they are now forecasting a record temperature of 37 deg 98.6. Heck I have never seen temperatures like this before, I mean this is England - we dont get temps like this. We are well known for our rain, or lack of it now..

I have both air conditioners running downstairs in the lounge now, and it is doing nothing. I am going to have to take one of these units into the kitchen later though, as there is no way I am going to be doing the cooking without one of them blowing around. And a fan is absolutely useless - might as well just switch the oven on and leave the door open..

I am hoping that the weather forecasters are correct and by Thursday the storms are going to come in and it is going to get cooler. It has to, doesnt it..

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...