Thursday, July 06, 2006

Playing around with the blog template..

I am hoping that this is going to work - if not then it will have to go back to the pink fairy one.

I do think it still needs a bit of tweaking though - like the actual right hand column could probably be made a wee bit wider,but not sure how to go about that one.. Plus I dont like the scroll bar, now how to figure out how to get rid of that one..lol

Oh and I just noticed the floodable blog list box under links is too big - I want it to shrink but it wont...grrrr!!! I also wanted a transparent background on the blog list.. but hey you can't have everything..lol

And now as it is nearly 1.30am I am going to head off to bed before I fall asleep on the sofa..

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...