Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Something to pass the time..

48 Things You Could Care Less About, and a little insight into me..

1. FIRST NAME? Natalie
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope, but it was the one specification that my father made my mother name me his chosen name for me if I was a girl..
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? This morning
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? It depends on how tired I am when I am writing, but otherwise yes I do.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Haslet
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yeppers..
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Only this blog
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Not blooming likely..
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Honey Nut Shredded Wheat
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I used to be, but not since my breakdown. I am working on it though..
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Clottled cream vanilla
14. SHOE SIZE? 6
15. RED OR PINK? Definately pink
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My moods
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My best mate N
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? I hope I will read this on the blogs I visit..
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Denim jeans, cream shirt and pink fluffy slippers
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Fried egg sandwich and a yoghurt
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The theme tune to Murder She Wrote on the t.v.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? A pinky purple
23. FAVORITE SMELL? My dog Bear's feet (dont ask!!)
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? The newsagents this morning when they phoned about my cross stitch magazine..
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Eyes
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? Most definately..
27. FAVORITE DRINK? Malibu and coke
28. FAVORITE SPORT? Ewww' no sports for me..
29. EYE COLOR? Very dark brown
30. HAT SIZE? Haven't a clue
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope, can't wear them so have to stick to glasses.
32. FAVORITE FOOD? Bacon and onion suet pudding
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Steamed treacle sponge pudding
38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Hopefully people who's blogs I read
39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Have no idea..
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? A Dr Who book that I picked up at the library
41. WHAT���S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Its my sofa..
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Most Haunted Live and Secret Policeman's Ball
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Lambs, birds first thing in the morning, my cats purrs - too many to mention.
44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Neither
45. THE FURTHEST YOU���VE BEEN FROM HOME? Utah
46. WHAT���S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I think I am a good listener..
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? England
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I stole this from Annette



powered by performancing firefox

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...