Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tuesday 17th June 2008

Had a leisurely lay in, although when I did wake up I had a horrible sneezing fit. Hayfever season has started for me – ugh!!

Got a lovely surprise late this morning, a courier came with a gorgeous bouquet of flowers from D. 19 years ago today we were married in out local church. Thankfully the weather wasn't has hot today as it was then. We have been through some rough times but we are still together and sort of going strong!!

We had a leisurely day at a shopping centre in Essex and for a change I treated D to some new shirts. I am slowly weedling out his old t.shirts.

I also went a bit mad and had a small spend up on some more Yankee Candles.

Came home and found out we won't be getting the new car after all – oh well D said not to worry, he'll get a new one next year.

This evening D and I tried out our local Indian restaurant in the village. We chose to have the "all-you-can-eat" buffet and I would certainly recommend it to anyone. It was a thoroughly enjoyable meal and a lovely finish to a nice day.

Today I am thankfuly I have a good life, a good husband and good friends.

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...