Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sunday 15th June 2008

8.00am – Finally a normal time to get up – although it was helped a bit by two dogs jumping all over me.

Put some new bird feed in the various feeders for the birds in the garden. My gods it was like an invasion – birds from all directions. Mr Dove came, without Mrs Dove, and helped himself. And Baby Thrush appeared and had a nice feast. Then it was the turn of the starlings and sparrows – now they are greedy!!

Glorious summer day so I planted out a couple of rhubarb plants in the front garden, and then potted up the rest of the plants in their new homes. Am thinking about repotting the courgettes into much bigger pots – I'll think that one over.

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...