Thursday, July 03, 2008

Thursday 3rd July 2008

5.15am - Very early start for me this morning. D came up to get me as poor Scruffy had been ill over the chair. So it was my job to clean it up while D carried on getting ready for work. Not a nice start to get up to especially as I hadn't been feeling too well the past few days. Anyway Scruffy kept going out in the garden to eat grass and after about half an hour of doing this he came in and settled down to sleep.

Can't believe how cooler it is today, especially after the heat of the past few days. I think the rain all day yesterday did some good to not just my veggies - it cleared the air finally!!

It's funny sitting here at 6.30am, with the clouds in the sky, I notice how the birds aren't so active as they are as to when it's a lovely sunny morning.

There must be more food around for the birds at the moment as the peanuts aren't going down so quickly this week.

Mr and Mrs Dove have been down for an early morning bath and a peck around, but still no sign of my mouse family. Good news is that Mr Pigeon seems to have found a new haunt as he hasn't been seen in just under a week now :-)

And would you believe it, the window cleaner turned up yesterday. Blooming typical!! Still the upstairs and downstairs windows all got washed as well as the front windows and door. That's when it rained after they were cleaned.

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...