Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Tuesday 1st July 2008

6.30am - Got up early this morning. It was probably something to do with the sun streaming through the bedroom window. I do like it when I can wake up to sun, it makes my day begin really well.

Managed to do 2 hrs of ironing before it started to get too hot downstairs. And also got two loads of washing out on the line. I am definately sure the washing pile is breeding.

Waited for the sun to move off the front of the house, then cleaned the downstairs front windows outside and the front door. Have given up waiting for the window cleaner.

If the weather holds up I shall do the outside back kitchen windows and french doors tomorrow.

Bear doesn't like this hot wather and all he does is sleep on the sofa but Jet doesn't seem to stop playing with his toys. He does grab 40 winks now and again but wakes up and starts all over again.

Mr and Mrs Dove were back early again, this time taking a bath in the water bowl outside, twice I had to fill it up for them.

I've noticed the wood pigeon has gone away - thankfully!! Don't want him around eating all my bean plants. I have enough trouble with the snail population here.

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...