Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Good news - Barney

She is fine..after her marathon sleepathon yesterday she actually moved from the bed about 5pm yesterday and started walking around. I thought that cos she wasn't herself that she would want a litter tray, so put one down over night..bearing in mind this is the first time we have had a tray down in ages. Well the darling cat didnt even use it, or the younger one who is the horror when it comes to a tray..she goes out and then comes in to use one normally. But I think cos there hasnt been one down for ages she has got used to going outside now :-) So Barney even went outside this morning to dig up the garden. :-) D said that overnight she must have been hungry as the food bowls were almost empty and we know that it wasnt little one as she doesnt move when she goes to sleep..lol. D said that during the space of half an hour this morning Barney moved from the sofa, to the dog bed then upstairs to our bed, which is where I found her when I woke up. She has since had more cat food, and has been running around outside chasing a butterfly :-) Now she is asleep with Bear on the bed, they look so cute together - little and large, oldest and youngest :-)

So I think I can stop fretting about Barney for the meantime, she has got over what her problem was yesterday, maybe she had a 24hr bug.

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...