Friday, August 19, 2005

R.I.P.

Sadly Barney died Thursday 18th August 2005 at 12.15pm. It was peaceful and painless. She is now at peace, and probably running around causing havoc with her brother Patch, sisters Fred and Pebbles and my grandparents in the "summerlands".

She has been laid to rest in her favourite snoozing place, my herb garden..bless her.

I have taken it harder than I thought I would, I know she is only a cat, but she was more than a cat to me - I had had her since she was 12wks old and she was 18y when she died. She was with me when I lived on my own till I moved in with OH..and we had a special bond. She was always in tune with me and knew what I was thinking...it was weird!

Oh and the squirrel that had been here since Saturday has no longer come back. We are now convinced it was coming here to take Barney to the "Summerlands".

R.I.P. Barney, always loved and never forgotten.

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...