Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Its so blooming hot....

Well I havent updated for a while and to tell you the truth the way the weather is at the moment I really dont want to..

Besides its way too hot to do absolutely anything but sit here and drink water and hope that you dont end up sweltering into a icky blob!!

Well I havent picked up my stitching for nearly two weeks now, and I am really starting to think that I should do it very soooooooooooon..just I have no va va voom to even look at it.. So I think that once I have come back from going into town and had a shower ... I am going to look at the DVD's I have, and put one on and do some stitching this afternoon.

Plan for this afternoon then:

  • Change Libary books

  • Sort out new glasses

  • Get car tax

  • Post Flipp's parcel

  • Buy threads for sending off today

  • Pop to Asda for more milk to freeze

  • Sort out cheque for Book Craft

  • Stitch on RR's


  • Now whether I actually get all this done all depends on how hot I start to get while out..so I could end up just getting car tax, threads and posting Flipps parcel..

    Will do an update of what has been going on while I havent updated later..



    No comments:

    Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

    Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...