Friday, April 07, 2006

Waffling on..

Well the spring weather didnt last long..knew it wouldn't..lol. There is a lovely greyish coloured sky outside my living room window now, and it has rained a bit today. What happened to the spring .. who stole it? Did the Grinch steal it, like he stole Christmas? Oooh wait there's a bit of sun as I am typing this..it is coming in from my patio windows at the other end of the living room. Ok this is weird..grey skies out the front and blueish out the back.. yep sounds about right for Britain..lol. And now onto a Meme:

I shamelessley stole this from Belinda's blog..

RealJukebox hero...


Instructions: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING.

How does the world see you? : Bryan Adams "On a Day Like Today"
but what about a day like tomorrow..lol

Will I have a happy life? : Leo Sayer "Long Tall Glasses"
glasses of what?

What do my friends really think of me? : Kate Bush "Experiment IV"
what happened to the other 3 experiments?

What do people secretly think of me? : Bryan Adams "Star"
kind of reminds me of the nursery rhyme..Twinkle Twinkle little star...

How can I make myself happy? : Phil Collins "Somewhere"
as in somewhere there is a pot of gold at the end of that rainbow..

What should I do with my life? : Supertramp "Take the long way home"
yeah but it takes forever to get there, I want the quicker route..

Will I ever have children? :
Leo Sayer "Everyone"
everyones children, but I want mine..

What is some good advice for me? : Rachel Stevens "Je M'Appelle"
Oh how so true, now can if only I could take my own advice..

How will I be remembered? : Harry Nilson "I Can't Live Without You"
DH couldnt, he doesnt know how to work the washing machine..

What is my signature dancing song? : Rainbow "Stranded"
Yep, I'm definately stranded..

What do I think my current theme song is? : Rainbow "Catch the Rainbow"
Damn we are back to that rainbow again..

What does everyone else think my current theme song is? : Gloria Estefan "Anything for You"
Now what can I ask people to do ...

What song will play at my funeral? :
Delta Goodrem "Out of the Blue"
Maybe, maybe not..

What type of men/women do you like? : Delta Goodrem "Love You Like the Last Night on Earth"
Strewth, if it was the last night on earth I would not be loving someone..

What is my day going to be like? : Justin Timberlake "Like I Love You"
Bit of an odd one that..

Hmmm not sure what to make of this - but I would say it was pretty accurate.. Also I have a variety of songs on my computer and over 45 hours of MP3's..lol

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...