New pic of me..update
Saturday, April 15, 2006



Well I am feeling brave and putting my recent piccie up showing my weight loss. I am really pleased and D thinks I am looking pretty good too. In fact he said to me that he noticed the weight loss immediately, and I am almost back to my shapely self from a few years ago..woohooo!!!!

So here I am..this was taken this month at a get together at a friends house.
Flying towards my dreams @1:02 am

Comments 0


Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

*My ramblings on life and stitching*

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps


*All about me..*

100 Things About Me
101 things in 1001 days project - updated 21/11/07


::Blogs I read on Bloglines::



CURRENT MOON
moon phase info


Household: Me and DH,

Pets: Ollie 9yr cat, Amy 9yr cat, Jet 6yr dog and Scruffy 7yr dog

Birthday: 11th February

Home: United Kingdom

My Star Sign: Aquarius

R.I.P.:... Patch 20.7.90 - 3.12.02 Barney 30.5.87 - 18.8.05
Mum 14.7.47 - 24.11.06
Smudge 27.08.1988 - 4.9.08
Fred 20.01.99 - 27.08.09

Currently Reading:


*10 Project Challenge...* 8 of 10 finished April 2007


*Wishlist*

My Wishlist


*My Favourite Links*

  • ::Natty's stitching album::
  • ::Rotation Stitchers::
  • ::The Wagon::
  • ::Christmas Ornament SAL Blog::
  • ::Stitching Bloggers::


    *Finished stitching for 2007...*

    Winter Quaker Exchange
    Needlework Smalls Exchange
    Valentines Exchange
    Redwork Exchange
    Birthday Exchange
    Biscornu Exchange
    Our Love of Needlework Exchange
    Spring Quaker Exchange
    ABC Exchange
    Monochromatic Exchange



    *Finished stitching for 2006...*

    AION Valentines Exchange
    Friendship Exchange
    Laura's Quilt piece
    Mail Art Exchange
    Melanie's Exchange
    SBBE Spring Exchange
    House Exchange
    Summer Exchange
    Redwork Exchange
    Spring/Autumn exchange
    Halloween Exchange
    Crazy Cat Lady Exchange
    SBEBB Christmas Ornament Exchange


    *Links*

  • ::Aion Cross Stitch Forum::
  • :: blogskins ::

  • ::Cross Stitch Freebie Gallery::
  • ::Monday Madness::
  • ::THE DAILY MEME::
  • ::The Memes List::
  • ::Tuesday Twosome::
  • ::Witches Weekly::
  • ::Witchvox::
  • ::WOCS::


    Previous | List | Next
    Powered by RingSurf



    *Blogs*

    Blogs [-]
    < < # Girls Blog UK ?

    Stitching Bloggers
    My ramblings list


    *The Past*


    eXTReMe Tracker





    *CREDITS*

    brushes
    camisado