Friday, April 14, 2006
Wow - Manchester Passion
I am sitting here watching a BBC production called Manchester Passion. All I can say is .... WOW!! I am totally blown away. I am not a religious person, and I don't celebrate Easter as a christian, but celebrate Ostera as a pagan, but I am hooked on this programme. Basically its a modern retake on the the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus, with modern songs and a modern telling of the story.. I cant really say anything else about it, I am just so blown away with it..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.
Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...
-
Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...
-
Hello campers, yep I have returned..lol. I hadn't forgotten about the blog I just kept forgetting to write in it..lol. So as part of my...
-
Yesterday I had to make a heartbreaking decision, and one I was hoping I wouldn't have to make. Sadly my darling 20yr old cat Smudge is ...
No comments:
Post a Comment