Thursday, April 06, 2006

Two things... comments and therapy..

Oooh do those two headings go together..lol. Now I think if I mentioned it to W my therapist then she would have something to say about it..lol.

Anyway first of all I wanted to thank everyone of you all for you lovely comments on my recent posts.. You have made me feel so blessed to know you all..

Now on to therapy.. Well today was a very good day for a change. W was extremely pleased with my progress and we were even talking of discharge. Although I nearly panicked there and then cos me being me thought she was going to discharge me within the next month or so, but no we are going to take it slowly and by the end of the year I should be over my therapy. I really can't believe how far I have come within the past year, and W is really pleased too. I am feeling much more positive on several outlooks, and now the hard work is almost done I can finally start improving on getting out and about slowly but surely.. But as W said we will still be taking babysteps, so I don't go too fast. There is light at the end of the tunnel as they say.

This past week has been absolutely glorious, every day full of this strange orange blue in the sky, think its called the sun and looks something like this Sadly they are forecasting rain for tomorrow and Saturday, ugh why do they have to spoil it. Still at least I have got all the washing up to date, now to tackle the ironing..lol

And yes I am smiley happy at the moment..lol.

No comments:

Asbestos or not asbestos..that is the question.

Well after my little water leakage disaster in our living room the other day what I thought was going to be a simple insurance claim and a s...